Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wesley's birthday photos




He opted for school picture this year so these were taken during our family photos. What I love about Wesley, he is very independent, stubborn in a good way, and he does everything that he can do by himself for himself. We do not ask him if he needs help if we see him struggling to do something, he will ask you when he gives up. He is a good boy and follow all rules to the best of his understanding.  He love to hike and takes us on adventures where ever we are and there is open space. I love that he is self entertaining, Legos, playing games and watching Netflix are some of the ways he entertains himself. I love that he likes being an uncle, he takes care of Max. He loves his brothers and sisters. I am thankful for Wesley, I have gained a lot of patience being his mother and helping him learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.