The Brown Family Christmas party is always great! Gabbie really, really likes the headphones that Aunt Jen Hansen gave her!!!
Ryan had to works Christmas Day so we had Christmas Eve Dinner followed by the opening of the Sibling gifts. Thank you Ryan Cumberledge for joining us for dinner and gift opening.
It was cold but the lights were pretty and the company was great!
We ended our night opening presents!
Clarissa opened them really fast and with squeals of delight!
We had our delicious traditional waffle and berry breakfast on Christmas Day and read the Christmas story in the evening when Ryan got home.
I am thankful for the birth of the Savior, I know that he lives, guides me and is there in my time of need. I loved spending time with my family and friends, laughing and cooking and wrapping and baking and sewing!
with Love, Stephanie Loder



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.