Thursday, September 6, 2012

Laughing

My mother and I have been asked at our ward's women retreat to teach a workshop on "Laughing without Fear".  They are under the impression that we are funny. Martina contributed to that by telling them how funny my mother is at youth conference. Although they said it was the hat my mother wore to the Relief Society "T" party,  it was a toiletry had with almost all the "T" things she could find in the bathroom, that did us in. So I just want to say that any funny stories I know about you may end up in our workshop this weekend. And if any of you have any stories to add about my mother or other members of the Hall family let me know. We will be covering when my mom lost her car at the post office in Beatty, when she used her new pants to patch Merrill's pants, when the hatchback got sucked of my car driving down I-80, When Taylor got his new shoe suck out the window of the car at the beginning of the 20 mile construction zone so I could not pull over and find it, We may discuss Carter's former "art" projects in Brigham City, When Grandma Hall threw the clock in the swamp, and what happened to Uncle Bobby's ashes just to name a few.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.