She believed she could so she did! This is Clarissa....I know she is only 5 but the confidence she has is amazing. She simply thinks about it decides she can and sets out to do it.
Keep your heels, head and standards HIGH and No one can make you feel inferior without your consent (Eleanor Roosevelt). These are Martina and on her wall!
Always Remember, you are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem and smarter then you think (Winnie ther Pooh). Kielee has a hard time remembering how awesome she is!
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
― Audrey Hepburn This reminds me of my Faithy Cola. She is the steady one of my kids! but she is the most girly and she laughs and jokes and is a little more passionate about life. She a steady laid-backness about her I have come to appreciate.
You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. Get on your way! ~Dr. Seuss. This is Gabbie she is always thinking. She is helpful and doesn't know it but has great leadership skills!
Our little homestead is a work in progress. This years motto: Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or do without! We have a sweet flock of hens, 9 children (5 are adults and visit now and then) and 3 grandkids who are a delight. We believe in the atonement of Jesus Christ, that kindness is magic, that God created a amazing world for us, and that Life is an joyous adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What I love most about Clarissa is her desire to learn new things like sewing, milking a goat, shooting a bow & arrow and a .22 r...
-
We head to Las Vegas via Ely , Eureka, Carvers, Round Mountain, Tonapah, Beatty with a quick stop in Rhyolite, we will be back to the Armag...
-
My husband has caught the FEVER! There is a junk/car collecting fever that runs in my family. Some of it useful and some of it not. My Grand...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.