Sunday, March 20, 2011

I was sick last Sunday and only attended the first half of stake conference. I leaned over to Clarissa and ask her to get her stuff together so we could leave. She said, " I do not want to go it is nice here." She ask a friend who was sitting at the end of the row to bring her home. She agreed and I left her with her sisters, who rode their bikes to stake conference. Tuesday I attend the temple with my honey and as I sat there the words of Clarissa came to my mind, "It is nice here!" She is an exceptional child and loves church. She has a wealth of gospel knowledge for a four year old. When she was blessed as an infant she was told she would be a light to her family and that she is! Her Sunday services start with sacrament meeting and nothing else is acceptable. We have only made the mistake of skipping sacrament meeting twice...She reacts badly and doesn't talk to me for an hour or so, she won't go to primary happily (which she does every other week).

I am working on girls camp periodically and it is coming together quite nicely. I am currently helping to put the finishing touches on the girls camp fundraiser! Then I will know what our budget is and can plan from there. I am very excited to plan the rest with girls camp with the YCL's!

I attended a fun fill adult family dinner! It is alway fun to hang out with the family.

My grandmother did not sleep well at night and I remember staying at her house and waking up in the night to the sound of dishes being washed and the vacuum on. My mother refused to get out of bed even when she can't sleep for fear of being like her mother. I am having a similar sleeping problems...I am refusing to get out of bed, also! Not that I don't want to be like my mother but because Clarissa is a night owl and Wesley is an early riser. I am afraid that if i get up I will lose more sleep than if I stay in bed and attempt to go back to sleep. You see my grandmother slept on and off during the day and I lack that priveledge. Not only does Clarissa not nap. But I tend my granddaughters ages 2 and 10 monthes. You might think that they nap....Esperanza does on occasion but Alexandrea, 10 months, takes two 20min power naps a day. I am getting to know alot about the moonlight in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.