Saturday, January 1, 2011

Today, 8 years ago I had the opportunity to become the wife of Ryan Loder. It has been an honor and a privilege to accompany him on our grand adventure. As I look back on our adventure I wouldn't of wanted it any other way! It has made me a better person and made our relationship stronger. I have enjoyed Ryan's family and miss his mother especially when the kids do. I enjoy my friendship with Shanna (Ryan's ex-wife), Jeff and their family. I love that Ryan & Shanna's girl get to love everyone. I love that my Clarissa and Wesley love Shanna and Jeff to and that my older kids think Shanna is fabulous, too! I am thankful that Ryan wanted to marry me and the five kids, that he stuck around through cancer & chemotherapy and teenagers. That pretty much sums up our first year! I love you Ryan and can't wait to see what next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.