Our little homestead is a work in progress. This years motto: Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or do without! We have a sweet flock of hens, 9 children (5 are adults and visit now and then) and 3 grandkids who are a delight. We believe in the atonement of Jesus Christ, that kindness is magic, that God created a amazing world for us, and that Life is an joyous adventure!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Church
We did better this Sunday, Wesley just pointed across the aisle for more bread! Ryan had guard so I manned the crew alone! They were exceptional. Taylor spoke! When I went to rock Wesley in the back Esperanza cried so I ended up rocking two toddlers in the back that got heavy fast so I went to sit down in the mothers room. Esperanza fell asleep instead of Wesley! He is not old enough to go to the nursery but they kindly took him when I explained the situation. The nursery leaders are lifesavers! She woke up three fourths of the way through Sunday School. So I took her to the nursery and swapped for Wesley. I had just enough time to get him to sleep before Young Womens! Wesley woke up about three fourth of the way through Young Women's. I actually got to listen to three fourths of my two meeting! (Doesn't happen very often)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What I love most about Clarissa is her desire to learn new things like sewing, milking a goat, shooting a bow & arrow and a .22 r...
-
We head to Las Vegas via Ely , Eureka, Carvers, Round Mountain, Tonapah, Beatty with a quick stop in Rhyolite, we will be back to the Armag...
-
My husband has caught the FEVER! There is a junk/car collecting fever that runs in my family. Some of it useful and some of it not. My Grand...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.